Longridge Town Archive
Archive Index  |  Login  

The Limes

Formerly Longridge Town Council Offices

The Limes, Formerly Longridge Town Council Offices
Mr Melling
Harry Riding
Mr Wharmby
Fred Singleton
Bill Graham
Geo Shuttleworth
John Smith
Rev C.W.W Bramley
Norman Page
Walter Carefoot
Mr Emerson

People in this photograph (from left): Mr Melling, Harry Riding, Mr Wharmby , Fred Singleton , Bill Graham , Geo Shuttleworth , John Smith , Rev C.W.W Bramley , Norman Page , Walter Carefoot , Mr Emerson.


Photograph Taken: March 1948
Photographer: Unknown
Catalogue Reference: 314B
More Information

This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.

This archive entry is courtesy of Mrs. E. Carefoot.

It is thought that this photograph was taken at the opening of the offices of the Longridge Urban District Council situated in The Limes. The Limes is a large house at the top of Berry Lane now the home of a children's nursery.

Looking for more? Try searching for:

Council, Offices

You may also be interested in:

The Heritage Lottery Fund
HERITAGE CENTRE
TOWN ARCHIVE
WORKSTATION
OLD STATION CAFÉ