The Final Scheduled Passenger Train
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
This is the final scheduled passenger train leaving Longridge station, on Saturday May 31st 1930. The driver (Billington) bids farewell to the station master, Mr Latham.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- A Train And Crowds At Longridge Station
- A Train Load Of Clay, Alston No.1 Reservoir
- Train Approaching The Shunts
- Train Track, Longridge Station
- Richard Grayston, Driving a Train for the Water Works
- The Last Train Has Departed
- The Last Steam Train
- Clitheroe Station, Waiting For The Milk Train
- Train Crossing Berry Lane
- An Enthusiasts Special Train
- Berry Lane, Daily Goods Train
- Train In The Shed Yard, Whittingham Hospital
- Train In The Station Yard
- A Vehicle With Passengers
- Longridge Station Showing New Motor Train