The Final Scheduled Passenger Train
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
This is the final scheduled passenger train leaving Longridge station, on Saturday May 31st 1930. The driver (Billington) bids farewell to the station master, Mr Latham.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Train Approaching The Shunts
- Train In The Station Yard
- The Last Steam Train
- The Last Train Has Departed
- Grimsargh to Whittingham Train, 1952
- A Train Load Of Clay, Alston No.1 Reservoir
- Longridge Station Showing New Motor Train
- Train Crossing Berry Lane
- A Vehicle With Passengers
- An Enthusiasts Special Train
- Train In The Shed Yard, Whittingham Hospital
- Clitheroe Station, Waiting For The Milk Train
- Berry Lane, Daily Goods Train
- Train Track, Longridge Station
- Richard Grayston, Driving a Train for the Water Works