Looking Down The Line
Towards Stone Bridge
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
Whittle's Mill chimney is just visible above the embankment on the left and catch points can be seen in the centre of the photograph.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Looking Down The Top Line
- Looking Up The Line, Towards Longridge
- The Railway Line, Stone Bridge Mill
- Stone Bridge, View Towards Preston
- Looking Up The Top Line (2)
- The Bottom Line, The End Of The Line
- Looking Up The Top Line
- The Top Line And The Bottom Line, Higher Road
- Patients' Bowling Green, Looking Towards the Lake
- Looking Down The Dog Inn Steps, Leading off Swarbrick Court
- Looking Up Higher Road Towards Heathcoats
- Longridge Railway, Level Crossing Looking Towards Victoria Mill
- Looking Down Green Lane
- View From The Co-op Second Floor Looking Towards Kestor Lane
- Poplar Drive, Looking Up Towards Willows Park Lane