Looking Down The Line
Towards Stone Bridge
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
Whittle's Mill chimney is just visible above the embankment on the left and catch points can be seen in the centre of the photograph.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Looking Down The Top Line
- The Railway Line, Stone Bridge Mill
- Looking Up The Line, Towards Longridge
- Stone Bridge, View Towards Preston
- The Top Line And The Bottom Line, Higher Road
- The Bottom Line, The End Of The Line
- Looking Up The Top Line
- Looking Up The Top Line (2)
- Longridge Railway, Level Crossing Looking Towards Victoria Mill
- Poplar Drive, Looking Up Towards Willows Park Lane
- Looking Down The Dog Inn Steps, Leading off Swarbrick Court
- Looking Down Green Lane
- Looking Up Higher Road Towards Heathcoats
- Patients' Bowling Green, Looking Towards the Lake
- View From The Co-op Second Floor Looking Towards Kestor Lane