An Enthusiasts Special Train
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
The photograph shows an Enthusiasts special train awaiting to return to Preston in September 1962. The train is hauled by an ex L.N.W.R 0-8-0 49451.
The houses on Humber Street are on the right and Victoria Mill is in the background.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Longridge Railway, Lnwr 0-8-0, An Enthusiasts Special
- Ex Lnwr 0-8-0 Arrives with a Rail Tour Special
- Train In The Station Yard
- Richard Grayston, Driving a Train for the Water Works
- The Last Steam Train
- The Last Train Has Departed
- Train Crossing Berry Lane
- Train Approaching The Shunts
- Train In The Shed Yard, Whittingham Hospital
- A Train Load Of Clay, Alston No.1 Reservoir
- Train in Longridge Station
- Train Track, Longridge Station
- Clitheroe Station, Waiting For The Milk Train
- The Final Scheduled Passenger Train
- A Train And Crowds At Longridge Station