An Enthusiasts Special Train
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
The photograph shows an Enthusiasts special train awaiting to return to Preston in September 1962. The train is hauled by an ex L.N.W.R 0-8-0 49451.
The houses on Humber Street are on the right and Victoria Mill is in the background.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Longridge Railway, Lnwr 0-8-0, An Enthusiasts Special
- Ex Lnwr 0-8-0 Arrives with a Rail Tour Special
- A Train And Crowds At Longridge Station
- The Last Train Has Departed
- Train Approaching The Shunts
- Train Track, Longridge Station
- Clitheroe Station, Waiting For The Milk Train
- The Last Steam Train
- Richard Grayston, Driving a Train for the Water Works
- Train Crossing Berry Lane
- Train In The Shed Yard, Whittingham Hospital
- Train in Longridge Station
- A Train Load Of Clay, Alston No.1 Reservoir
- Train In The Station Yard
- Railtour Special