Looking Down The Top Line
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
The photograph is looking down the top line towards Longridge Station. Victoria Mill is on the left of the track and Cramp Oaks is in the centre. You can just see St Wilfrids church spire in the far distant right of the photograph. The footpath to Willows Farm is in the foreground.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Looking Up The Top Line
- Looking Up The Top Line (2)
- The Top Line And The Bottom Line, Higher Road
- The Top And Bottom Line, Longridge Railway
- Top Line Railway Bridge
- Top Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- The Top Line
- Looking Down The Line, Towards Stone Bridge
- The Bottom Line, The End Of The Line
- Looking Up The Line, Towards Longridge
- Looking Down The Dog Inn Steps, Leading off Swarbrick Court
- Looking Down Green Lane
- The Bottom Line, The Boundary Gate
- The Railway Line, Stone Bridge Mill
- Looking Up The Track Bed To Victoria Mill