Looking Up The Top Line
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
The photograph is looking up the top line. You can see the chimney in Lords Delph in the center background of the image. Seven Acre Farm is just visible in the upper right corner.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Looking Up The Top Line (2)
- Looking Down The Top Line
- The Top Line And The Bottom Line, Higher Road
- Top Line Railway Bridge
- The Top And Bottom Line, Longridge Railway
- Top Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- The Top Line
- The Bottom Line, The End Of The Line
- Looking Down The Line, Towards Stone Bridge
- Looking Up The Line, Towards Longridge
- Almonds Hill Top Quarry
- The Bottom Line, The Trackbed
- Bottom Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- Looking Up The Track Bed To Victoria Mill
- The Railway Line, Stone Bridge Mill