The Top Line
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
The photograph is looking towards the tunnel that led into the Tootle Height group of quarries. The Weigh Bridge is in the foreground of the image.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Top Line And The Bottom Line, Higher Road
- Looking Up The Top Line (2)
- Looking Up The Top Line
- Looking Down The Top Line
- Top Line Railway Bridge
- The Top And Bottom Line, Longridge Railway
- Top Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- The Bottom Line, The End Of The Line
- The Bottom Line, The Trackbed
- Almonds Hill Top Quarry
- Bottom Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- The Bottom Line, The Boundary Gate
- Topiary Chicken, Shay Lane
- The Railway Line, Stone Bridge Mill
- Topiary Chicken