The Loading Wharf And Cranes
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
The loading wharf and its cranes served; Spencers, Nook Fold and Copy (Green Banks) quarries.
The railway tracks were lifted about 1940 for use in a M.O.F depot built in Fulwood.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Remains of the Goods Wharf for Queen's Mill
- Croft's Quarry
- Broomhill Quarry- In The Tan Yard
- View From Tootle Height
- Longridge From Tootle Height
- Preston Docks
- Preston Corporation Waterworks, Canal Quarry
- Chapel Field Quarry C.1920
- Preston Corportation Waterworks
- The Quarrymen, Nook Fold Quarry
- Nookfold Quarry C.1938
- Longridge Quarry Co. Broomhill Tan Yard C.1905
- Leeming Quarry