Top Line Railway Bridge
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
The photograph shows the top line bridge with part of Higher Road visible through the arch.
It was one of two bridges that carried the quarry lines over the farm road from Higher Road to Well Brow and Willows Farm.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Top Line Railway Bridge
- The Top And Bottom Line, Longridge Railway
- Bottom Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- The Top Line And The Bottom Line, Higher Road
- The Railway Line, Stone Bridge Mill
- The Top Line
- The Railway Line, Longridge Station
- The Track Bed, Longridge Railway
- Looking Up The Top Line
- Looking Down The Top Line
- Looking Up The Top Line (2)
- Longridge Railway, Loco Society Joint Rail Tour
- Longridge Railway
- The Switch Points, Longridge Railway
- Looking Down The Line, Towards Stone Bridge