The Top And Bottom Line
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Norman Parker.
The photograph is looking though the top line bridge towards the bottom line bridge.
The two bridges carried the quarry lines over the farm road from Higher Road to Well Brow and Willows Farm.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Top Line And The Bottom Line, Higher Road
- Bottom Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- Top Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- The Bottom Line, The End Of The Line
- Top Line Railway Bridge
- The Track Bed, Longridge Railway
- Looking Up The Top Line
- Looking Up The Top Line (2)
- Looking Down The Top Line
- The Railway Line, Longridge Station
- Longridge Railway, Loco Society Joint Rail Tour
- The Top Line
- Longridge Railway
- The Bottom Line, The Boundary Gate
- The Switch Points, Longridge Railway