Penwortham Old Bridge
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
The old bridge was built in 1757.
The photograph shows an electric tramcar at the Broadgate Terminus. You can also see The Bridge Inn on Leyland Road.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Old Stables And P.t. Doherty In The Old Abattoir
- The Old Ballroom, The Second Floor Of The Old Co-op Building
- Brock Bottoms, Old Brock Bridge near Bleasdale
- Scaffolding Under The Old Co-op Clock
- Lower Penwortham, Leyland Road
- Skip in the Old Stable Yard Behind the Old Co-op Building
- Occupation Bridge
- Stone Bridge Mill
- Harry Holdens Shop and Office
- Longridge Field Day, Stone Bridge
- Looking Down The Line, Towards Stone Bridge
- The Railway Line, Stone Bridge Mill
- Stone Bridge Football Club
- Bonds Garage, Stone Bridge