Penwortham Old Bridge
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
The old bridge was built in 1757.
The photograph shows an electric tramcar at the Broadgate Terminus. You can also see The Bridge Inn on Leyland Road.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Lower Penwortham, Leyland Road
- The Old Stables And P.t. Doherty In The Old Abattoir
- Scaffolding Under The Old Co-op Clock
- Brock Bottoms, Old Brock Bridge near Bleasdale
- Skip in the Old Stable Yard Behind the Old Co-op Building
- The Old Ballroom, The Second Floor Of The Old Co-op Building
- Occupation Bridge
- Bonds Garage, Stone Bridge
- Longridge Field Day Procession, Stone Bridge
- Stone Bridge Football Club
- The Railway Line, Stone Bridge Mill
- Looking Down The Line, Towards Stone Bridge
- Longridge Field Day, Stone Bridge
- Harry Holdens Shop and Office