This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Bernard Seed.
Here you can see a Grocers shop on the corner, we know very little about this! Can any one help us?
We have been informed that George Wightman's auntie owned this shop.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- New Town, Preston Road
- New Town
- New Town, Longridge
- The Old Oak Inn, Newtown
- The Old Oak Hotel, Newtown
- Towneley Arms
- Newspaper Article, New Lease Of Life - John And Margaret Barton
- A Burrell Steam Roller, Towneley Parade
- Preston Road, New Houses
- Towneley Arms, Berry Lane
- Towneley Road
- A Civil Defence Group, Towneley Road
- New Row, Ribchester
- Towneley Gardens
- Towneley Arms - With Handley's Bellsize Taxi