This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Ken Willan.
The ale house, The Grey Horse was down on the left where the shop sun blind is out. The altered building has a date stone: EE 1911.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- New Town
- New Town, Preston Road
- New Town, Longridge
- The Old Oak Inn, Newtown
- The Old Oak Hotel, Newtown
- Towneley Arms
- Newspaper Article, New Lease Of Life - John And Margaret Barton
- A Burrell Steam Roller, Towneley Parade
- Preston Road, New Houses
- Towneley Arms, Berry Lane
- Towneley Road
- A Civil Defence Group, Towneley Road
- New Row, Ribchester
- Towneley Arms - With Handley's Bellsize Taxi
- The Towneley Arms, Longridge Railway Station