This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Ken Willan.
The ale house, The Grey Horse was down on the left where the shop sun blind is out. The altered building has a date stone: EE 1911.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- New Town
- New Town, Longridge
- New Town, Preston Road
- The Old Oak Hotel, Newtown
- The Old Oak Inn, Newtown
- Newspaper Article, New Lease Of Life - John And Margaret Barton
- Towneley Arms
- A Civil Defence Group, Towneley Road
- Preston Road, New Houses
- A Burrell Steam Roller, Towneley Parade
- Towneley Road
- Towneley Arms, Berry Lane
- New Row, Ribchester
- Towneley Arms - With Handley's Bellsize Taxi
- The Towneley Arms, Longridge Railway Station