This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
Imagine paying 8 shillings and 6 pence for a trip to Keswick, on solid tyres, at 12mph in about 1920.
Does anyone know where this was taken?
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Longridge C of E Annual Trip C.1950
- St. Wilfrid's Married Women's Trip to Conwy in Wales
- Trip from Longridge
- St Lawrence Church Choir Trip, Berry Lane
- H J Berry Chairworks, Family Camping Trip
- St. Wilfrid's Trip to Blackpool, 1945
- St Wilfrid's Club Trip
- Coach Trip
- Longridge Tradesmans Association
- Charabanc Outing
- Mercer's Coach Company
- A Longridge Firm's Outing, The British Empire Exhibition
- Chipping Outing
- Stone Bridge, Longridge
- Unknown Crowd