Old Hive Brook
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
Chipping steam roller in big trouble!
The driver is Bill Fare is in the field, whilst Walter Hutchins and Bob Seed are amongst the on lookers.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Old Hive Brook, Chipping
- Old Hive, Chipping
- Chipping Brook
- Skip in the Old Stable Yard Behind the Old Co-op Building
- Scaffolding Under The Old Co-op Clock
- The Old Stables And P.t. Doherty In The Old Abattoir
- The Old Ballroom, The Second Floor Of The Old Co-op Building
- Jeffrey Hill, Cowley Brook Farm
- The Quarrymen, Nook Fold Quarry
- Chipping, School Lane
- Chipping, Sunny Side
- Berry's Chairworks, Chipping
- Chipping Brass Band
- Chipping Road, Thornley
- Nookfold Quarry C.1938