A Framed Sketch Of The Original Co-op Central Buildings
This archive entry is © Longridge News.
This archive entry is courtesy of Les Sellars, donated to Longridge and District Local History Soc.
Jim Sellers presents a framed sketch of the original Co-op Central buildings to the Society Chairman, Sid Maidment in April 1970.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Co-op Central Building
- The Original Co-op Eight Day Clock Mechanism
- The Original Terminus Of The Preston To Longridge Railway,
- The Original Co-op Eight Day And Mechanical Clock Mechanisms
- Fell Brow, Sketch Drawing
- The Bookmakers, Co-op Central Building
- Stonebridge Mill, Original Lintel
- The Original Staircase to the Reading Room
- The Original Floor Of The Old Co-op Stables
- A Sketch Of The Fountain, Dilworth Lane - Lower Lane
- The Original Terminus At Deepdale
- Preston Central Post Office & Regimental Memorial
- Longridge Industrial Co-operative Society Limited Central Stores
- Dilworth Reservoir, Original Construction
- Mechanism, Possibly Of The Original Lift Shaft