A Fine Line Up Of Vehicles
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Alan Jackson.
Copied by kind permission of Alan Jackson who did most of his National service here in 1948 & 1949.
They are mainly Bedfords, but also include a Jeep, a couple of Austins and a few unidentified utility vehicles.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Bottom Line, The End Of The Line
- The Top Line And The Bottom Line, Higher Road
- 582 Company, Royal Army Service Corps
- The Top Line
- Looking Up The Top Line (2)
- Looking Up The Top Line
- Looking Down The Top Line
- Top Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- The Bottom Line, The Boundary Gate
- The Bottom Line, The Trackbed
- The Top And Bottom Line, Longridge Railway
- Bottom Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- Top Line Railway Bridge
- The Railway Line, Stone Bridge Mill
- Looking Down The Line, Towards Stone Bridge