This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Alan Jackson.
Talbot Street in Chipping from the junction with Windy Street.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Chipping, Talbot Street
- Rear of Mersey Street (Left) and Lune Street
- The Corn Mill, Chipping
- Top of Lune Street, From Mersey Street
- Mersey Street, Towards Green Lane with Lune Street on Left
- Lune Street Gardens, Across the Street from the Houses
- Postcard, Chipping Village- A View
- Mersey Street (Towards the Co-op Building), From Lune Street
- Postcard, Chipping Village View
- Chipping, School Lane
- Old Hive, Chipping
- Chipping, Sunny Side
- George V Jubilee Celebrations, Severn Street
- Ribchester, Church Street