Ribchester Cross Keys F.c Win The Aitken Shield
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Ray Walker.
The text reads:
"Pictured at the Stirk House, Gisburn, are the Cross Keys Ribchester Football team and officials after receiving the Aitken Shield from Howard Kendal, player-manager with Blackburn Rovers. The Aitken Shield is competed for by all three divisions in the Ribble Valley Football League. Pictured standing next to Howard Kendal is Richard Wilkinson, the player-manager of the Cross keys team."
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Cross Keys PH, Whitechapel
- Ribchester Hospital
- Judge Openshaw Funeral, Ribchester
- Stydd Church, Ribchester
- Ribchester, Blackburn Road
- Calfcote Lane, Chapel House Farm
- New Row, Ribchester
- Halls Arms, Ribchester
- Removing The Railway Crossing Gates, Berry Lane
- Longridge Railway, Level Crossing Looking Towards Victoria Mill
- Train Crossing Berry Lane
- Berry Lane, Level Crossing,
- Shay Lane Crossing
- Grimsargh Station, Level Crossing