This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Tom Heginbotham.
View of the work being carried out on the footpath bridge alongside the road bridge. The Wagon was a 1920's Leyland that had been altered to a double axel at the back- what they call a; 'Atkinson Conversion'.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Grimsargh Bridge
- Stone Bridge, Footpath
- Stone Bridge, Derby Lane Footpath
- Occupation Bridge
- Rag Fields, Footpath Stile
- Longridge Railway, Grimsargh Station
- Grimsargh Station, Level Crossing
- Grimsargh Station, 1968 (2)
- Grimsargh Station, 1968
- Grimsargh Station, C.1910
- Grimsargh to Whittingham Train, 1952
- Bonds Garage, Stone Bridge
- Longridge Field Day Procession, Stone Bridge
- Dunsop Bridge