This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Tom Heginbotham.
Probably built in the late 1890s or early 1900s.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Myrtle Bank, Grimsargh
- Grimsargh Station
- Grimsargh to Whittingham Train, 1952
- The Hermitage, Grimsargh
- Grimsargh Bridge, Footpath Construction
- Grimsargh Bridge
- Chipping, Sunny Side
- Post Office, Grimsargh
- Inglewhite Road, Wallbanks Belmont Garage
- Green Bank Farm
- Longridge Railway, Grimsargh Station
- Grimsargh Station, Level Crossing
- Grimsargh Station, 1968 (2)
- Grimsargh Station, 1968
- Grimsargh Station, C.1910