School Boys And Teacher
This archive entry is © Longridge News.
This archive entry is courtesy of Longridge and District Local History Society, Tony Coppin.
Photo of a group of schoolboys and a teacher believed to have been taken in Longridge.
Could possibly be the Council School in Chapel Street which was built of brick, the other three Church schools were built of stone.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Robert Smiths Boys School, Longridge
- Longridge Boys School, Berry Lane
- Longridge R Smith's Boys' School
- Robert Smith's C of E Boys School, Berry Lane
- Berry Lane Boys and Girls School Staff
- Longridge High School, Extension to School Buildings
- Berry Lane C of E Girls and Boys School
- R Smiths Boys School Berry Lane
- Goosnargh, St Francis on the Hill School
- Possibly School Photograph
- Longridge, Robert Smith's C Of E School
- Berry Lane School, Camp 1953
- Miscellaneous Group Photograph, Whitechapel School Team
- Berry Lane C of E Junior School Staff
- Berry Lane CE School, 1948-49