Whittingham Asylum Railway
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Tom Heginbotham, Ken Willan.
Locomotive No. 2 built by Andrew Barclay of Kilmarnock from whom it was bought in 1904, being replaced in1953 by “Gradwell”. Driver Charlie Heginbotham stands on the footplate.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Whittingham Asylum Railway
- A Stroudley Loco, Whittingham Railway Station
- A Stroudley And A Barclay No.2, Whittingham Railway Station
- Whittingham Railway Station
- Whittingham Asylum Band 1906
- Longridge Railway,The Whittingham Line
- Whittingham, Hospital Boiler House
- Whittingham Station
- Train In The Shed Yard, Whittingham Hospital
- Sentinel Loco, The Whittingham Line
- Longridge Railway, Grimsargh Station
- Preston & Longridge Railway, Gamull Lane (Ribbleton) Station
- Longridge Railway, Level Crossing Looking Towards Victoria Mill
- A Joint Railway Society Tour
- The Railway Line, Longridge Station