Whittingham Asylum Railway
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Tom Heginbotham, Ken Willan.
Locomotive No.2 built by Andrew Barclay of Kilmarnock in 1904, is “lined out” and looks fairly new, driver unknown.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Whittingham Asylum Railway
- A Stroudley And A Barclay No.2, Whittingham Railway Station
- A Stroudley Loco, Whittingham Railway Station
- Whittingham Railway Station
- Whittingham Asylum Band 1906
- Longridge Railway,The Whittingham Line
- Train In The Shed Yard, Whittingham Hospital
- Whittingham Station
- Whittingham, Hospital Boiler House
- Longridge Railway, Level Crossing Looking Towards Victoria Mill
- The Railway Line, Longridge Station
- Longridge Railway, Grimsargh Station
- Sentinel Loco, The Whittingham Line
- Preston & Longridge Railway, Gamull Lane (Ribbleton) Station
- A Joint Railway Society Tour