The Last Train Has Departed
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Bob Eckton.
The last train has departed and the track lifting is about to commence.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Last Steam Train
- An Enthusiasts Special Train
- A Train And Crowds At Longridge Station
- Train Approaching The Shunts
- Train Track, Longridge Station
- A Train Load Of Clay, Alston No.1 Reservoir
- Train in Longridge Station
- Grimsargh to Whittingham Train, 1952
- Train Crossing Berry Lane
- Train In The Shed Yard, Whittingham Hospital
- Train In The Station Yard
- Richard Grayston, Driving a Train for the Water Works
- Clitheroe Station, Waiting For The Milk Train
- The Final Scheduled Passenger Train
- Berry Lane, Daily Goods Train