The Last Train Has Departed
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Bob Eckton.
The last train has departed and the track lifting is about to commence.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Last Steam Train
- Train Approaching The Shunts
- Train In The Station Yard
- Train in Longridge Station
- Richard Grayston, Driving a Train for the Water Works
- Clitheroe Station, Waiting For The Milk Train
- Train Crossing Berry Lane
- A Train And Crowds At Longridge Station
- An Enthusiasts Special Train
- Train In The Shed Yard, Whittingham Hospital
- Train Track, Longridge Station
- A Train Load Of Clay, Alston No.1 Reservoir
- The Final Scheduled Passenger Train
- Longridge Station Showing New Motor Train
- Berry Lane, Daily Goods Train