This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Brian Bamber.
The Manse for the Congregational Church. Possibly built
about the same time as the church c.1865.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- St. Paul's Church, Church Street
- St. Paul's Church, From Church Street
- Church Gardens and Church Street
- St Paul's Church, Church Street
- St. Paul's Vicarage, Church Street
- Ribchester, Church Street
- St Pauls, Church Street
- Church Street, From Berry Lane
- Church Street, The Old Manse
- Church Street, The Manse
- Church Street, Preston
- A View Looking From St. Paul's Church Tower
- Stydd Church, Ribchester
- A View Looking From St. Pauls Church Tower
- Sunday School Anniversary, St. Paul's Church