The Co-op Delivery Vans
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Frank White.
Three of the travelling shops that were created from ex army ambulances. These were used to deliver goods as far as Inglewhite and Hurst Green.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Co-op Delivery Vans
- Royal Mail Delivery Office, Green Lane
- Special Guests Outside Delivery Area of New Co-op Building
- Chatburn Road, Old Delivery Wagon
- The Exposed Rafters On The Second Floor, Old Co-op Ballroom
- Photograph Of The Second Floor Exit Onto Barclay Road
- View From The Co-op Second Floor Looking Towards Kestor Lane
- Inside Co-op Bakery, 1985
- Co-op Second Floor Small Hall
- Co-op Second Floor Ballroom, Door Leading to the Small Hall
- Main Hall Ballroom, Co-op Second Floor
- The Old Co-op Second Floor Ballroom
- Sid Horam's Garage
- Longridge Co-operative Society, Travelling Shop
- Trouble In Chatburn Road