Mr. John Seed
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Unknown Newspaper.
Photograph taken from an article in an unknown newpaper entitled "The Co-op that makes a profit as others struggle to survive".
Looking for more? Try searching for:
The Longridge Industrial Co-operative Society, Longridge Co-op, The Old Co-op Building, John Seed, George Tomlinson, Ronald Seed, Harry Bailey, The Co-op That Makes A Profit As Others Struggle To Survive
You may also be interested in:
- Mr. Harry Bailey And Mr. Ronald Seed
- Rear of John Cousin, Berry Lane
- John Smith Playing Fields
- Berry Lane, John Pearson's Provision Shop
- St Johns Church, Whittingham
- St Johns College, Grimsargh
- Miscellaneous Photograph, John Davies
- Derby Road, John Hornby Photographer and DB Crafts
- The Old Co-op Yard With John Barton And P.t. Doherty
- Mr. George Tomlinson
- Whittingham Hospital, Ward 22 – Old Annexe (St John’s)
- Aerial Photograph, Chaigley Road Wheatley Drive and John Smiths
- Room Believed To Have Been John Barton's Printer.
- St John Ambulance with the Guides and Brownies, Civic Sunday
- Newspaper Article, New Lease Of Life - John And Margaret Barton