The Co-operative Hall From Clarence Street
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of B&M Bamber.
Side view of the Co-op from Clarence Street.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Rear Of Garages And Old Stables (taken From Clarence Street)
- The Approach to Alston Hall from the Drive
- The Old Co-op Building As Seen From Clarence Street
- View of New Build Co-op Yard Houses, from Clarence Street
- Postcard, Greetings From Grimsargh
- Chingle Hall, Whittingham
- Aerial Photograph, Chingle Hall, Whittingham
- Hollin Hall Farm
- George Hall, Clogger
- Miscellaneous Group Photograph, Gang Show Co-op Hall
- Pilling Fluke Hall
- Alston Hall
- The Drill Hall, Little Lane
- Tootle Height, View from the Bandstand,
- Dutton, Huntingdon Hall And Farm