The Co-op Building
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of B&M Bamber.
The brick extension at the rear of the Co-op building which was demolished prior to the recent refurbishments by Space New Living.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Second Floor Of The Co-op Building
- Co-op Building, Corridor behind the stage
- Berry Lane, View From The Second Floor Of The Co-op Building
- Old Co-op Buildings, Empty Office
- Co-op Outbuildings as seen from Barclay Road
- Co-operative Buildings
- Old Co-op Buildings, Pulleys
- The Bookmakers, Co-op Central Building
- Co-op Buildings, Access to Second Floor
- Longridge High School, Extension to School Buildings
- Co-op Central Building
- Longridge Co-operative Society, Abattoir Buildings
- Co-op Building, Stables
- Rear Elevation Of The Co-op Building
- Photograph Of The Old Co-op Building, 1967.