Room Believed To Have Been John Barton's Printer.
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Ken Willan.
This photograph was taken before the Old Co-op Building was renovated. We believe it to be the building used by John Barton as a Printer.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Broomhill,Tan Yard
- Miscellaneous Photograph, John Davies
- Inglewhite Tea Rooms
- Broomfield, Tan Yard
- The Old Meeting Room- The Shuttleworth Arms, Broughton
- Broomhill Farm, Higher Road
- John Smith Playing Fields
- St Johns Church, Whittingham
- The Quarrymen, Broomhill Tan Yard
- Longridge Quarry Co. Broomhill Tan Yard C.1905
- Broomhill Tan Yard C.1905
- Broomhill Tan Yard C.1906
- Broomhill Tan Yard C.1910
- The Old Meeting Room, The Shuttleworth Arms, Broughton
- St Johns College, Grimsargh