Rear Elevation Of The Co-op Building
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Richard Kirkby.
From left to right, this picture shows the original building of 1879/1880, the brick built extension of unknown date, the two-storey stone extension in Clarence street (also of unknown date) and the single story stone extension to the bakery built in 1942.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Scaffolding Covers The Rear Of The Co-op Building
- Rear of the Co-op Building During Construction
- The Second Floor Of The Co-op Building
- Berry Lane, View From The Second Floor Of The Co-op Building
- Rear view of the Newly Renovated Co-op Building, Clarence Street
- Co-op Building, Corridor behind the stage
- Co-operative Buildings
- Longridge High School, Extension to School Buildings
- Longridge Co-operative Society, Abattoir Buildings
- Co-op Building, Stables
- The Co-op Building
- Photograph Of The Old Co-op Building, 1967.
- Old Co-op Buildings, Pulleys
- Old Co-op Buildings, Empty Office
- The Bookmakers, Co-op Central Building