Old Co-op Buildings
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Richard Kirkby.
This view is the reverse of photograph 827A. It shows a room on the first floor of the original Co-op Building built in 1880 which was probably used to store the goods of the tailoring shop.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Old Co-op Buildings, Empty Office
- Old Co-op Buildings, Empty Room
- Harry Holdens Shop and Office
- Skip in the Old Stable Yard Behind the Old Co-op Building
- Old Co-op Buildings, Pulleys
- The Old Stables And P.t. Doherty In The Old Abattoir
- The Old Coal Merchants Office, Berry Lane
- Miscellaneous Photograph, Possibly Old Co-op Buildings
- Co-op Buildings, Old Stable Yard
- The Old Ballroom, The Second Floor Of The Old Co-op Building
- Old Co-op Buildings, NewAccomodation
- Old Co-op Buildings, £1.5 Million Development Scheme
- Old Co-op Buildings, New Accommodation
- Old Co-op Buildings, The Abattoir
- Scaffolding Under The Old Co-op Clock