Possibly Of The Original Lift Shaft
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Richard Kirkby.
We believe this to have been part of the original lift mechanism which was used to transport the goods to the first floor where they were stored.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Original Co-op Eight Day And Mechanical Clock Mechanisms
- The Original Co-op Eight Day Clock Mechanism
- The Old Clock Mechanism
- The Mechanical Clock Mechanism, From The Left
- The Original Terminus Of The Preston To Longridge Railway,
- The Mechanical Clock Mechanism, From The Right
- The Mechanical Clock Mechanism, From Above
- The Mechanical Clock Mechanism, From The Front Right
- Mechanical Clock Mechanism, Found In Co-op Renovation
- The Original Terminus At Deepdale
- Miscellaneous Photograph, Possibly Old Co-op Buildings
- Longridge Railway, Lifting The Rails
- A Framed Sketch Of The Original Co-op Central Buildings
- Dilworth Reservoir, Original Construction
- The Restored Co-op Eight Day Clock