The Old Co-op Reading Room
This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Ken Willan.
The first floor of the original Co-op Building housed a Reading Room and Library, the entrance to which can still be seen on Barclay Road. This photograph shows some of the bookshelves that would have housed the books.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- The Old Ballroom, The Second Floor Of The Old Co-op Building
- The Old Co-op Second Floor Ballroom
- The Exposed Rafters On The Second Floor, Old Co-op Ballroom
- The Original Staircase to the Reading Room
- The Old Meeting Room, The Shuttleworth Arms, Broughton
- The Old Meeting Room- The Shuttleworth Arms, Broughton
- The Health Centre, Taken From The Second Floor Of The Old Co-op
- Co-op Second Floor Ballroom, Door Leading to the Small Hall
- Main Hall Ballroom, Co-op Second Floor
- Old Co-op Buildings, Empty Room
- Scaffolding Under The Old Co-op Clock
- The Old Stables And P.t. Doherty In The Old Abattoir
- Skip in the Old Stable Yard Behind the Old Co-op Building
- The Old Clock Plaque
- The Second Floor Of The Old Co-op Building