This archive entry is © Longridge and District Local History Society.
This archive entry is courtesy of Tony James.
Details of the stonework and fenced off entrance, North Side (see 102A).
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Stone Bridge Railway Tunnel
- The Railway Line, Stone Bridge Mill
- Stonebridge, South Side
- The Tunnel, The Eastern Portal Of The Tunnel (2)
- Stone Bridge, Aerial View
- Looking Down The Line, Towards Stone Bridge
- Longridge Field Day, Stone Bridge
- The Tunnel, The Eastern Portal Of The Tunnel
- Top Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- The 'Y' Tunnel, The Eastern Portal Of The Tunnel
- Bottom Line Railway Bridge, Longridge
- Bonds Garage, Stone Bridge
- Longridge Field Day Procession, Stone Bridge