This archive entry is © Longridge Heritage Centre.
This archive entry is courtesy of Dave Smith.
This coach trip could possibly be from St Wilfrids.
Looking for more? Try searching for:
You may also be interested in:
- Coach Trip
- Mercer's Early Coach
- Mercer's Coach Tour, 1930's
- Mercer's Coach Company
- St. Wilfrid's Married Women's Trip to Conwy in Wales
- St Wilfrid's Club Trip
- Trip from Longridge
- A Trip
- St. Wilfrid's Trip to Blackpool, 1945
- H J Berry Chairworks, Family Camping Trip
- Mercer's Char-a-banc
- The Old Coach House, Lower Lane
- St Lawrence Church Choir Trip, Berry Lane
- Longridge C of E Annual Trip C.1950
- Dilworth Lane, Dilworth House Cottage and Coach House